Surgeons at the Oncology Group HOPE have specialized in the best training centers worldwide, with advanced techniques in handling different cancer pathologies. We offer different services such as reconstructive surgery, medical oncology, radiation therapy, palliative care and pain managment, psycho-oncology and nutrition.
We perform specialized surgeries implementing the latest technologies with the best teams in the country at Class A hospitals.
We also perform very innovative surgical procedures, which have been successfully done in most developed countries of the world. If you want to learn more about our innovations, click on the button below.
Below are the details in our various surgical procedures:
1. Head and Neck Surgery: Surgery related to tumors of the nasal cavity, pharynx posterior soft tissues of neck, pharynx, throat, tonsils, larynx and upper esophagus.
2. Thyroid Surgery: Includes both benign and malignant thyroid and parathyroid glands and neck lymph affectation.
3. Oral Cavity Surgery: Surgery of tumors originating in the mouth, lips, tongue, gums, palate and jaw.
4. Salivary Gland Surgery: Surgery of parotid, submandibular and sublingual glands.
5. MOHS Skin Surgery: Cancer originating in areas of face like nose, eyelids, cheeks, ears, and scalp.
6. Neck masses: Lymph nodes with benign or malignant tumor masses.
7. Breast Surgery: Benign tumors and breast cancer with radical surgery or breast conservation, sentinel nodes, Oncoplasty and immediate or delayed reconstruction.
8. Tumor Surgery on Trunk and Extremities: Benign and soft tissue sarcomas, radical or partial preservation of members with immediate local reconstruction micro surgery.
9. Surgery of the Liver, Pancreas and Gall Bladder: Treatment of Benign and Malignant tumors of the liver, with minor and major liver surgery, in a time or two times, pancreatic surgery, cholecystectomy, laparoscopic procedures for calculi (stones) or cancer.
10. Stomach Surgery: Complete or partial surgery with node dissection and distance block surgeries.
11. Colon and Rectal Surgery: tumor-related surgeries ascending, transverse, descending and sigmoid colon, surgery of the top, middle and lower rectum associated with minimally invasive surgery using intraoperative ultrasound for the diagnosis of liver metastases.
12. Laparoscopic Digestive Surgery: for benign and malignant disease.
13. Intra-Abdominal Tumors: for tumors such as sarcomas.
14. Catheter Placement for Chemotherapy: Subclavian line